WHO WE ARE
Shallenberger Construction, Inc. sets the highest standards for quality and safety. As a premier general contractor, our goal is to be the region’s contractor of choice; to be a responsible employer; to act ethically; and to serve as a community leader.
Appalachian Water Services, Fayette Coal & Coke, Shallenberger Trucking and Shallenberger Rentals are affiliate companies of Shallenberger Construction, Inc. held to the same high standards of quality and safety.
We strive to always maintain a fair balance of responsibility, profitability and safety.
- As a full-service construction and project management company, we take all measures to ensure quality and safety.
- Customers and partners will recognize us as being integral to their success. We deliver on every commitment we make. SCI is an industry leader, able to anticipate needs and plan for the future.
- Our employees are proud to say they work at SCI. We create opportunities and reward success.
- Communities regard us as responsible. SCI promotes sound management of resources and contributes to a better quality of life.
We are a privately-owned, family-based company with firmly held values.
- Excellence – SCI sets high standards. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment. Advanced technology is employed and innovation welcomed as we continually seek to improve.
- Safety – Our goal is to promote a safe and friendly work environment and strive for incident free operations.
- Sustainability – We plan for the future and always take into account the long-term good of our company, our customers, our community, and the environment.
- Ethics – Honesty, fairness and integrity are the core values SCI is governed by.